This is what your child will learn about and experience while in our care:
* Many sensory and creative art projects for the children to explore
* We focus on the children’s development of motor skills and independent life skills; such as using cups without lids and beginning potty training
* Help foster early communication skills through conflict resolution and problem solving by teaching them to use words and not hands
* Introduction of circle time (6-9 minutes long) which consists of a story, songs, and fingerplays
* Reinforce early literacy skills through story telling and puppet shows
* Aide with the development of social and emotional skills through play
*Developmental Milestones can be found posted outside of the classroom.