Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at our school! This page will take you step-by-step through the admissions process. If you have any questions, please contact contact our Enrollment Specialist Siobhan Dennis, or call 812-336-5853
Step 1: Schedule a Tour
Step 2: Complete Application via FACTS
Step 3: Apply for Scholarships. Access the many financial aid options for your student with the Enrollment Specialist.
In the event that the number of applications exceeds available openings at a particular class level, the family will be notified that their child is on a waiting list and will be contacted when a space becomes available. Failure to register on line by the due date may result in a child’s spot being filled by someone on the waiting list.
Waiting lists are established when registration or enrollment requests exceed openings restricted by the school’s Class-Size Policy. Waiting lists are prioritized according to the school’s Admissions Policy and the order in which applications were received.
Grant and Aid
Families applying for aid and vouchers should apply prior to May 1st via FACTS.
Registration Checklist for New Students
- On line Registration via FACTS
- Copy of child’s baptismal certificate for Catholic students and birth certificate.
- Copy of birth certificate (non-Catholic students)
- All applicants, Daycare, Preschool, Kindergarten-8th grade — A copy of immunization record.
- Applicants for Grades 1 through 8 — Complete Request for Records
- Applicants for Grades 1-8 . Complete Student Reference form.
- Home Language Survey. Complete Click here
- Race/Ethnicity Form. Complete Click here
Please return the forms, in an official school envelope to:
St. Charles School
2224 East Third Street
Bloomington, IN 47401
Fax # (812) 349-0300
There is a $80 non-refundable registration fee for each child. It will be assumed that current families who have not registered on line by the due date are not returning and their spots will be available for new family placement.