As a new member of the St. Charles family, you will not have to walk the halls alone! All new St. Charles families are paired up with a Family Ambassador Mentor Family who will help you and your children navigate life at St. Charles School. Your mentor family will help you learn the story of our school…and figure out the drop-off line as well!
Our Family Ambassadors are selected, trained, and charged with ensuring a smooth transition into St. Charles. We want our new families to feel informed and comfortable, so we have made it our mission to create an inclusive and inviting environment.
Once your family is registered at St. Charles you will be assigned a mentor family that may have similarities to your own, whether that be size, age, or interests. We encourage families to build an individualized relationship that works best for everyone involved!
Your mentor family can…
- show you what it means to be part of St. Charles School.
- communicate with you regularly via email, phone, and in-person.
- spend time with your family outside of school (dinner, playdates, coffee/lunch, etc.).
- introduce your family to other St. Charles families with whom you may have something in common.
For more information about our Family Ambassador Program or our mentor families, please contact:
- Nicole Hodgson, St. Charles School Marketing (email@example.com)
- Melissa Banks, St. Charles School Commission (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Madonna Paskash, St. Charles School Principal (email@example.com)